Novus Selcorum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One man may hit the mark, another blunder; but heed not these distinctions. Only from the alliance of the one, working with and through the other, are great things born.

3 posters

Crusader Build

Kaizer
    Kaizer
    Admin
    Admin

Crusader Build Empty Crusader Build

Post  Kaizer Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Any class build or information you can give for Crusaders are welcome here.
    Akamiya
    Elter Trainee
    Elter Trainee

Crusader Build Empty Re: Crusader Build

Post  Akamiya Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Again.. I'm referring to crus guide from A Doctor's Online Gaming Life, http://mhauckonline.blogspot.com/2010/11/aika-crusader-skill-build-guide.html

The skill names in the website might different from Aika Global's. Look careful at bottom has picture of skill's icon with name. Skill still is same, just name different.

Personally I think crus's self survival in tanking is most important and cant fully depend on priest's heal. My skills are mass incite, guardian, holy blood for 1st tier. Lock on, point defence, and protect for 2nd tier. Divine emission, shield reflection, el thymos and el aegis for 3rd tier. Divine wire for 4th tier. I playing lv 51 crus so certainly my skill not max.

Mass incite must be max for tanking in dungeons
    Guardian must be max for higher pdef n mdef
    Holy Blood may not needed to be max but enough to heal urself when fighting mobs n bosses
    Lock on is simply lv 1 is just enough. For certain time, u may miss ur incite on a mob and it chasing ur priest, u can use it to make mob focus on u for 3 sec while ur mass incite still in cd(cooldown).
    Point defence,u may dont want to learn this skill but it reduce 30% dmg from mob for 3 hits in 12 sec. It is good when fight boss.
    Protect. U must max this skill. mostly bosses use skills and it absorb boss's skills while not hurting ur hp. nevertheless, also useful in pvp.
    Divine Emission. Erm.. not confirm that need to max this. still hearing other crus's advice. This skill useful for silence the mobs or players which tends to use skill or magic. Good for hitting on undead or demon type bosses.
    Shield reflection. I leave it at lv 1. when ur protect went off and it still in cd while u still alive in pvp or GB(elter group battle), get this skill on. if a sniper aim u with high angle gun, heheheh.. he also take the reflected damage.
    El thymos. i wanna max this skill but dont hav enough point.. this skill is good when u try to wipe out 20+ mobs with get the Holy Blood skill on together.
    El Aegis. This skill is useful for defending high dmg mob like bosses in dungeon. At least ur priest dont hav busy healing u.
    Divine wire. This skill.. wow.. nice. can be used to drag enemy player or mob that running away or chasing ur priest. Max this skill will make u a good supporter in battlefield. XD
    Dieffenbachia
    Elter Trainee
    Elter Trainee

Post  Dieffenbachia Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:38 pm

This build is more in favor of pve. a more pvp build will be posted later.

http://aika-tools.6.ql.bz/skill/en/skill.html?j=crs&l=60&s=100eda010009810016301000&r=gi5mr4v1

The other 2 can be put on tycia and lock on.
    And you can exchange the pts on the lifesteal for point defence, whichever you prefer.

Stats should be focused on vitality to conceal you crappy hp. You don't need the str cause crusaders are not meant to damage a lot. and besides, 30 str only increases damage by 75, whereas 30 vitality increases hp by alot (XD I dunno the exact number).

Gears should have a def stat. I prefer pdef cause most monsters do physical damage. and the pdef stat should be like 90-100+ if it's rank d or c. they should also be overupped. you can screw the armor sets and go normals so that you can overup them easier. but if you're rich and willing to sacrifice $'s, then go for your armor set. Evg lower hell set and lm2 are nice. but bear in mind that a +7 normal 56 armor w/ pdef stat is better than a +5 of a unique, random stat armor.

Pran is maybe anything? You may want to have a water pran. I dunno cause i'm using wind pran and it's kinda good XD.

Your mount is preferably the red horse but the black horse is good too (For the 800 hp can save your life at apophis/UHell karamere/Cruel Marquis/etc). Pdef MS's are a must XD. You can buy each for as cheap as 1.5m. i bought mine for 1.6m ea. that's it for the gears i guess.

(Life of a crusader)

Your lower levels would be as boring as hell (Cause you get your 1st useful skill at lvl 10, but you can get that nemesis skill and reset at 30 or so). Just stick with your crappy armors until at 16. You can actually plus your 16 armors to 5 or so but it's gonna cost you. and if you can plus them to 7 you can use them til you're 32 where you get the senior elter set. My tip is, don't reinforce lvl 1, 8, and 24 armors. you gonna use them for a short time. Don't mob til you're 32.

At 40 you may want to have some armors with pdef stat. At this point you need much much money. You need 500k+ for your mount quest, Lots of gold for reinforcing, etc etc. it's best to check the market every now and then. Also, don't level down any equipments. Be patient at what you have. Crus needs lots of $.

If you already have a mount and is almost 48, you should find armors that give pdef stat. (Don't buy armors that give less than 60 pdef. Some armors actually give 96-110 pdef. The stats of the armor when identified matters on what color is the name of the monster when it died and dropped a relic. If it's blue/orange/gray/violet, it'll suck. the best stats come from the yellow named monsters.

Tanking at dungeons:

Be wary at how much mobs you can handle, how fast your pc and internet is, how good is your party members especially the priest, and such. You should also master the art of luring (yes, it is an art). Bear in mind that the life of the party lies unto you. be sure to incite 1st. You should also practice the incite+divine emission chain. I personally am not good at it. In luring turning pran to fairy helps. walking also helps. xd. and spamming incite after cooldown helps.

Tanking bosses:

Be sure to buff the necessary buffs beforehand. Tell your teammates that you need to incite 1st before attacking. At some hell dungeons you need to incite 4-5 times before your teammates would attack. Also, if you experience those skills that are not doing their effects, you can hold the hotkey until it does its effect. it works, i promise. do the chain incite emission and youre good.

Xd

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am